Sunday, September 09, 2012

What's making me happy this week, XXXVI

We have been trying to stop eating out all the time, but this weekend we kind of cheated. We had some Quizno's gift cards, so on Friday I had my very first French Dip, which...why did no one tell me about how good French Dip sandwiches are? It was amazing. Then on Saturday, we went out for sushi with Marie and Sean. Adam had tuna for the very first time,* and I tasted my first eel.

Sushi Lunch

After lunch, we checked a few more tasks off the wedding to-do list. First, we had Adam fitted for his tuxedo. And then! Adam folded the 1,000th crane. I decided that since I recorded the first, I should also record the last:

The final crane!


*I am slightly skeptical that Adam has never even tasted canned tuna, but he swears it's true.

No comments: