Sunday, September 02, 2012

What's making me happy this week, XXXV

I spent the first two days of this long weekend knocking wedding projects off my To-Do list. It feels so nice to cross things off that have been there for a year! To celebrate, I baked chocolate chip cookies tonight after dinner - Adam and I couldn't remember the last time I did that. It was the perfect end to my Sunday.

While working on those projects, we watched old episodes of Parks & Recreation and How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. I was starting to feel like I'd never have new episodes of anything to watch, and then I realized that Summer is over, and in a few short weeks Fall tv will be back! (If only that didn't mean my deadline for all of my remaining projects was also fast approaching, I'd been thrilled.)


And also, I came across Pinstrosity, which is a collection of images of the Pinterest projects people attempted...while failing miserably. Oh, does that site ever make me feel better. It looks like the story of my life.

No comments: