Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dear Accidental Enemy,

Look. I know I made you mad a couple of weeks ago, and I'm trying really hard to stay out of your way. I know it doesn't look like I am, because I am talkative and clumsy. That's why I always happen to be in your way, or I almost run into you: because I'm trying to talk and walk at the same time.

I also know there was that little miscommunication that resulted in you getting sort of...yelled at. This was in NO WAY my fault. Even though I had the papers you needed that would have prevented the miscommunication and subsequent scolding. That was sort of an accident. I wasn't even supposed to have them, I was just taking over for someone who wasn't there. Really. This is NOT a convoluted excuse, it's really the truth. I'm sorry.

I'm just going to try to stay out of your way. Let's just put all this behind us, shall we? I'm not asking you to be my friend; frankly, I'm not interested. I'd just really appreciate it if you would at least stop glaring at me in the hall. Please? It makes me feel really bad.

I'm not really all that bad, I promise.

Thanks and sorry I suck so much,
Loren

No comments: