Sunday, December 16, 2012

What's making me happy this week, L

I'm spending a week at my parents' house for my dad's birthday (we won't be able to come back for Christmas since Adam is all out of vacation after the time we took off for the wedding). We went to a family Christmas party last night, and today I made a birthday cake, two kinds of fudge, carmels, and dough for French pastries. I also cleaned the kitchen about ten times, because the only person who makes a better mess than I do is my sister, and we're both home right now. The fun continues tomorrow!

A couple more things before I collapse into bed: I can't get enough of this video:

And because I am an old person (read: out of college with a limited amount of time to waste on the Internet), Erin showed me this video and introduced the phrase "ain't nobody got time for that!" into my life. So useful.

No comments: