Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's making me happy this week XI

I love to paint, as in, painting walls in houses. I just love it so much. It's not hard - all you have to do is not be sloppy - and you can see the progress you've made, and how much you have left to do. So Adam and I finally got around to painting our garage. We started working on it last summer, but it just got too hot to do anything by the time we'd finished spackling all the rough parts. (As an aside, another thing making me happy is the spring weather we had all week, which was nice because I'm tired of being cold all the time.)

Anyway, this is what it looked like this morning:

Garage before

And this is what it looks like now:

garage after

I also finally had my car windshield replaced, which was great partly because it is now free of rock chips and a huge crack, but also because I am really bad about cleaning the inside of it, so this new one was way, way cleaner than my old one. I keep driving around feeling like there's nothing there, it's so nice and new and invisible. It's fantastic.

No comments: