Friday, November 14, 2008

What I did this morning

We had our first snow this morning in Denver. They've been saying it was going to snow everyday this week, so I didn't believe them when they said I'd wake up to it.

Things worked out nicely, as I took the morning off to take my roommate to the airport and therefore have not yet had to brave the snowy roads. The first snow of the year is always a little crazy for everyone, so I'm glad I'm avoiding it for the next few hours. Instead I made french toast and coffee and watched traffic coverage on the news.

Of course, the dog couldn't be happier about the return of her favorite part of nature. Both my roommate and I have already taken her out to play in it this morning, and although she was a little unsure about it at first, she was chasing snowballs and just generally frolicking around in it.

All of this is to say, I had a really nice morning.

first snowfall in denver

No comments: