Thursday, November 13, 2008

So it's kind of an addiction.

We use Google Earth a lot at work, and I have become so obsessed with it that I downloaded it at home (you can get it free here). One of my favorite features is Panoramio, which is an application you can use to upload photos to the internet and place them for everyone to see on the Google Earth map. At work, I frequently find myself thinking of places I'd like to look at, scribbling them down on a post-it, and wasting time at home looking them up. Here are a few from the last week or so:

  • The Taj Mahal
  • The Eiffel Tower
  • My apartment
  • My parents' house
  • Four Corners
  • The Pyramids at Gaza
  • The PeeWee Herman dinosaurs
  • my grandparents' house
  • all the places I used to work
  • the places I work now
  • Disney World
  • my high school
  • my old dorm rooms
  • my apartment (like ten more times)

No comments: