Friday, February 16, 2007

Things to counter being terrified of graduation, part 1

1. I will no longer be responsible for ridiculous homework assignments; specifically, Italian and/or Statistics. Also, whoever decided to integrate discussion boards into course websites needs to be dragged out into the street and pulled apart by wild horses, because there are few things I detest more than posting responses to readings after the first two people said essentially what the rest of the class will regurgitate.

So yeah. The homework.

2. I will no longer have to sit behind people in my morning classes who smell like the party they attended the night before. (For the love of God, shower before class. It will help you with that hangover and I won't be nauseated by the smell of beer and cigarrettes you bring with you. It's a win-win situation.) Green Beer Day is the ONLY TIME the scent of beer is acceptable to me before 11am, and even then I'm not sure I'm a fan.

No comments: