Friday, September 15, 2006

Things I found online that are making me happy

All the things I ever wanted to say about Garden State! On a site people actually read!
Give the "emo mchipster" movies a rest, zach

I know nothing about shorthand, but I do think these postcards are pretty.

Shorthand Press Postcards [via Mighty Goods]


I am fascinated by this periodic table poster, but that's probably because I like things that are pretty (see above) and also things that are organized.


I've always wondered just how to organize my bookshelves. Now I know.

First, watch Seasons 1 and 2 of The Office. Then watch these webisodes. Then, watch the third season premiere on Thursday night. I wait with bated breath, people. This is the funniest thing on tv right now (because Arrested Development won't be back this season, unfortunately).

No comments: