Saturday, August 19, 2006

Trying to get back into the habit of posting regularly and failing fabulously

A lot of conversation and new-people-meeting this week has led me to believe that I am already supposed to know what I'll be doing nine months from now ("You're a Senior? What do you want to do when you graduate?"). So I spent a couple of hours minutes searching grad school programs today. So, if I don't just go find a job in May, I'll hopefully be in one of these cities:

Atlanta
Buffalo
Denver
Seattle

earning a Master's Degree. The one in Seattle, at the University of Washington, offers a course which requires that I keep a blog. I was totally digging this course description, and then I reached the end where it said: No midterm or final exams. And then I knew: Seattle, it must truly be a wonderful place, what with the first Starbucks and this course. I'm a little bit in love. Now all I have to do is get accepted.

No comments: