Sunday, May 14, 2006

Settling In

It's been such a long time I'm not sure where to begin. There was the frenzy of packing, cleaning, and last-minute things to do in Oxford; then there were my first few days of work; then a trip to Cedar Point; a cold; and finally another trip back to Oxford and home again.

So, needless to say, I am a little out of routine which never goes over well for me (which is why I think I maybe caught this cold). I've spent a lot of time trying to get this bedroom of mine (which was not mine until the end of my freshman year of college when my sister took over my original) to resemble something of a liveable space. Now that I think about it, it sort of has a dorm-room feel to it, but I suppose that's what I find cozy and comforting right now.

Anyway, here's to finally being home for summer...

No comments: