Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Once someone said I look like Mariah Carey

First: is the orange too much? I'm afraid it's too much. But for some reason, I like it.

Second: I saw Brokeback Mountain this weekend with 5 other people, and when we were walking out of the theater one of my friends said, "You look like that girl who played Heath Ledger's wife." And I was like, "Are you kidding me?" And she said, "No! Especially when you smile!" But I thought she was crazy because Michelle Williams is quite pretty.

Behold:


I had sort of forgotten about the whole thing, but then we went to dinner and I heard my friends sitting across from me saying that I looked like "the wife in the movie." And I thought that was funny. So that's not so bad. Some people say Christina looks like Sigourney Weaver.

No comments: