Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And everytime I tell people my schedule, they say, "Italian? AGAIN?"

Classes start today. I haven't really put a whole lot of thought into this yet, and my first one is in about an hour and a half.

It's Italian 201.

I think it's a really great thing to start my year off at 11 am, but I'm not sure how I feel about that class being Italian. I'm hoping against hope that 201 is a refresher class, but seeing as how the books I had to buy were little novels (They do at least have illustrations), I'm not sure that's the case.

It's funny, because I hate symbolism in novels (that damn river in Huck Finn comes to mind) but I tend to take them more to heart in real life. That being said, this first class of the year holds a lot of weight.

I'm going to go conjugate some verbs before I get ready to go. Ciao.

No comments: