Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I talk about being bored, and also there's a picture

Would someone please send me some e-mail? There's a link over there, all you have to do is click it and PRESTO you are writing to me. Yes, it is that easy. I am not going to disclose how much time I spent perusing Facebook today; however, the fact of the matter is that I would much rather have spent that time corresponding with my friends instead of joining the I Heart Flip Flops group. So please, write to me.

And now it's quiz time. Okay. Can you guess which member of my family was NOT present last night when this photo of Times Square was taken?

If you guessed me, you would be correct. My family is spending the week in NYC, seeing Broadway shows and periodically sending pictures from their trendy cell phone camera. But I am not jealous. I got to go for the Macy's parade and that was enough New York for me for a while. (What can I say? I'd rather go to Chicago.)

So you see there has really been very little happening around here lately. I brought back the other half of my belongings from home this weekend, so I've been shelving books and washing dishes (yeah that's weird, I know, my two favorite things to buy are pretty drinking glasses and novels) since Monday night. Boring, I know. Not what you expected to find a week after my 21st birthday? Yeah, me neither.

No comments: