Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Just Felt Like Writing a Blog

I thought that maybe I was being lazy the past week or so, and last night it hit me that it was time to start getting things done. I had a minor setback when my English project file was corrupted and I had to start over, but this morning I got up on time (which is actually early compared to normal) and went over to the computer lab to do an Italian assignment. Then for the next 14 hours I either went to class or did homework, minus one hour for dinner and some odd un-focused time. I am exhausted. But feeling like I got a lot done. Now it's time for bed. Tomorrow is another really full day...73 days of fall semester left.

On another note, I'd like to say that it was nice to see my family when they came down over the weekend. We had a good time. It was so weird, today some of my friends started to have the exact same conversation my dad, Jimmy and David had on Saturday afternoon. Am I drawn to these kinds of people? Crazy.

No comments: