Sunday, April 25, 2004

What? I'm leaving in two weeks?

I'm torn. I don't want to close this browser and return to the Beethoven paper that is due on Tuesday, and I don't want to have anymore classes, so I really really want to leave this place. But on the other hand...
I had such a fun night last night at Candlewood. While we got there and left before it got too crowded, but that's okay with me. I had a great time. I played my first game of cornhole, which resulted in Angie and I winning because it was taking us all so long to score points. While everyone else played Halo, I sat and talked with everyone, mostly Psi people who I haven't talked to forever. It was just a really great way to spend my last free weekend at school, and it makes me not want to go home. I wish we could all just stay here and not have classes.

In other news, Kennapalooza won our first playoff game, and we play again tomorrow night. I smashed my finger and it's turning purple right now...it's not very fun to type but I have about 8 pages worth of papers left to type tonight so I'm going to have to just suck it up. And get back to typing now...procrastination time is over...

No comments: