Tuesday, April 27, 2004

not much left

I wrote a good paper last night. Even Chad the English major thinks so:

Greenlantern: that is a great paper
LorenAnn: does it makes sense
Greenlantern: yeah
Greenlantern: i feel like i know more now that i read it

One down, one to touch up. Actually, that is a lie. One more to add a page to. I also have a BMZ lab final and my lifeguarding recertification test this week. This is all very unfortunate because tomorrow my broomball team has a play-off game AND Love Actually comes out on DVD. So there are all these things that I would really, really, REALLY rather be doing than studying this week. I would also rather be packing up my stuff for the trip home.

I'll leave you with a few countdowns:
days till classes are done: 4
days till my last final: 10
days till I go to Colorado: 12
days till my birthday: 60 ...just thought I'd throw that out there.

No comments: