Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Had a fun night tonight. After a not-so-bad music quiz over gregorian chants and other musical stuff from the dark ages, I went to English and then to the bus stop where the bus gods were not with me as they were yesterday. I had to wait for the bus to Candlewood Apartments for like 25 minutes. When I got there, everyone was leaving to go pick people up. Oh well. Next week I'll think ahead. I had planned on just hanging out while everyone else played Halo, but we ended up playing MarioKart on Gamecube instead. (Kurtis, I just want to tell you that strangely enough, people here like to watch Diddy Kong hang off the back of the car too. lol) I did pretty well, and Nick and I as a team beat everyone except Tim and Matt, but we were doing those harder courses so I give us a little credit. Afterwards, Nick (thankfully) gave us a fun ride home, sliding on the freshly fallen snow all the way. Then Christina and I walked through the drifts to the Goggin, where she played her first ever broomball game with Kennapalooza. (She even decided to spice it up a little bit with a, "hey 22! Your mom is on the phone, she wants her kneepads back!") We lost 3 to 1, but we're getting better. Overall, it was an even win-lose night, and it was definitely a good night because I got to play MarioKart and we all know that I'm a little bit addicted to the only video game I've ever succeeded at. Oh well. Off to bed for me...

No comments: