Monday, January 26, 2004

Oh, life is good...today, I needed to catch three different buses and it seemed like they were running exactly on my time...I accidently deleted my English paper BUT I think the rewrite is much better...I got to see Herm wearing two pink feather boas tonight and while I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing, it was definitely good for a laugh. Let's see...I'm also feeling not so bad about my classes right now. I'm even going to enjoy the mountains of snow and slush I have to hike through to get to my classes because hey--campus is much prettier all covered in snow. And, my family is sending me a care package. It doesn't get any better than mail at school, and that is the best kind. (I'm not hinting at anything here, but...if you want to write me I'd be more than happy to get you my address, just let me know.) Well, that's all for now. More later :)

No comments: