Thursday, January 29, 2004

At about two o'clock today, I checked my e-mail and discovered that I had received a package. I was very excited and decided that I'd walk to Wells to pick it up and then go to Music and English. It was a good care package containing: The Sims(yeah...good for avoiding homework), pop tabs for Ronald McDonald house, Craisins (dried cranberries...they're like raisins. Get it?), a dollar from my Dad (haha) and some cookies (also from Dad, his first batch ever and not so shabby). Of course, if I had four snow days off school in one week, I suppose I could put some good stuff together too. I'm pretty jealous. Then I went to music. I walked in and my prof was writing names on the board...Amy....Andy...Loren...I was like, great, what am I going to have to do? So near the end of class I was thinking maybe we weren't going to get to whatever it was I was up there for, but we did. And it turned out that the names up there were the names of the people who got a 100% on their 25 question quizzes on Tuesday. Yes...go me. What a good day.

No comments: