Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's making me happy this week VIII

Well, first, I bought Adam Avalanche tickets for Valentine's Day the very day before his boss gave him the tickets to the last game we went to. So I probably would've gone a different route had I known we'd end up going twice in the same month, but the good news is they finally won a game I attended. I finally felt like I may not be a bad luck charm - they won 4-1!



We don't have fireflies in Colorado, so that's one of those silly little thing I miss from the Midwest. So of course I really liked these long-exposure photos of fireflies from Japanese photographer Tsuneaki Hiramatsu:



Also, as I was sitting in rush hour traffic one morning this week, I realized that of all the places to sit in rush hour traffic, southbound I-225 is far from the worst. This view totally makes up for the lack of fireflies.

No comments: