Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's making me happy this week VI

First, it is wonderful to have Downton Abbey on tv right now. Only two new episodes are left, so I'm right in the middle of the best part of the season and I am enjoying it so, so much. (Also: you can always count on the Internet for things like these Downton Abbey valentines. I'd probably never give one, but I got a little chuckle out of it.)

Speaking of Downton Abbey, I first heard of it on the podcast How Much Do We Love, where they talk about how much they love things (obviously). They loved the first season of Downton so I gave it a try. This week I am happy because they revisited it, plus they talked about "soft pants," which is one of my very favorite things. It's basically just the term they use for comfy pants, like sweats or pajamas. I adopted it and now Adam and I use it all the time. Other things in my life I attribute to this podcast: downloading the iPhone games Tiny Wings and Ticket to Ride, signing up for Birchbox, and pining away for a Soda Stream.

Also, Adam and I had our engagement photos taken on Sunday, and on Monday morning our photographer (Sarah Morgan) posted a sneak peek photo on her blog:



So I spent the whole week being pretty excited about that, because I have about three photos of Adam and myself that I don't dislike. (Three is actually quite generous.) On Friday she posted a handful on her blog and now we're waiting to get the DVD in the mail! I actually have more to say about the whole thing, so I'll (hopefully) get around to writing that up soon.

No comments: