Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's making me happy this week IV

1. I'm still enjoying The West Wing, probably more than I did last week. We're still working through the first season.

2. Adam got two free tickets to an Avalanche game, which were club level and included $20 for food or souvenirs. We had a lot of fun, even though the Avs lost. (Which has happened literally every time I have ever gone to see them play. Actually Adam is now correcting me that they won once. But that's still a bad record, since we go at least once or twice every year.)



3. I was a successful crafter today, which always makes me happy because typically I am unsuccessful. Mary gave me some pointers on making a pennant banner, and I think it turned out pretty well:



(I know, it's the corniest thing EVER, but we're getting our engagement pictures taken soon, and I was worried we might be awkward if we don't have some props or something to hold. So hopefully this helps.)

1 comment:

mary said...

That turned out so good! Nice work!