Sunday, January 22, 2012

What's making me happy this week III

Some good things that happened this week:
I renewed my passport, and I had to do it in-person because I had let it expire and originally got it when I was 15. I had the nicest person help me with it, so it was kind of fun (I mean as fun as anything at a government agency can be).

Yesterday Adam and I started watching The West Wing, which I had never seen before. We got through a few episodes and I think I'm going to enjoy it. Yay for more tv! (As if I need it!)

Last but not least, Mary went with me to a book tour brunch for the Practical Wedding book. We got to meet the author and blogger whose wedding/relationship/marriage advice has helped reduce a lot of my wedding planning stress. We had delicious food at Japoix, I got my book signed, and there were bottomless mimosas. (Bottomless mimosas make any week better.) Afterward we visited Fancy Tiger's new store and drooled over pretty fabric and yarn, and then we stopped for cupcakes (which also make any week better). Not too shabby for a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: