Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I think I could go with a top ten or top fifty list, actually

I was recently rummaging around in the Que Sera Sera archives, and found this Top Five List of Fears, so here are mine (in no particular order):
1. Zombie Apocalypse (aka Zombocalypse) (it's totally possible, you guys)
2. Falling
3. 3-D movies (especially the ones at, like, Universal Studios? Where they have stuff like bubbles and fans under the seat? OMG HATE HATE HATE.)
4. Failure
5. Large flocks of birds

While I was making this list I started thinking about what everyone else might be afraid of, so here is my roommate's Top Five Fears List*, as imagined by yours truly:
1. Spiders
2. His roommate's inferior math skills
3. Letting his roommate drive his car
4. Running out of the Skyline Chili his mom sends from Ohio
5. Commitment (naturally, as he is a male)

Coincidentally, his running out of that chili is on my Top Five Ultimate Dreams List, right under Suddenly gain amazing math skills and Never be socially awkward again. But that is a list for another time.

*After I conceived of this list, I told him about it. When I finished naming them, he nodded and said, "Yeah. You got it."

No comments: