I was recently rummaging around in the Que Sera Sera archives, and found this Top Five List of Fears, so here are mine (in no particular order):
1. Zombie Apocalypse (aka Zombocalypse) (it's totally possible, you guys)
3. 3-D movies (especially the ones at, like, Universal Studios? Where they have stuff like bubbles and fans under the seat? OMG HATE HATE HATE.)
5. Large flocks of birds
While I was making this list I started thinking about what everyone else might be afraid of, so here is my roommate's Top Five Fears List*, as imagined by yours truly:
2. His roommate's inferior math skills
3. Letting his roommate drive his car
4. Running out of the Skyline Chili his mom sends from Ohio
5. Commitment (naturally, as he is a male)
Coincidentally, his running out of that chili is on my Top Five Ultimate Dreams List, right under Suddenly gain amazing math skills and Never be socially awkward again. But that is a list for another time.
*After I conceived of this list, I told him about it. When I finished naming them, he nodded and said, "Yeah. You got it."