Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still won't eat a Twinkie

I used to be really good at the game "Never Have I Ever" because there are a lot of cutesy things I'd say that would take a point or two away from everyone else. Things like, I've never eaten a Twinkie, or I've never broken a bone, or I've never gotten a speeding ticket. Because those are three things that a lot of people have done.

And then I broke my finger, and I was all, well, that sort of seals the deal: no Twinkies for me, ever. Two out of three ain't bad.

And then Friday morning, driving to work, I was presented with a speeding ticket and a fine of $81, which I GUESS I deserve. I was mostly just annoyed, because not only do I know that I was speeding, but also I thought I'd maybe get a warning, having not been cited for ANYTHING in the 8 years I've been driving. And it didn't get me anywhere.

So I'm thinking, I can maybe turn this into, "never gotten out of a speeding ticket." But that's just not as good.

No comments: