Friday, February 01, 2008

A day of photos

Here are some pictures I took today.

First, these fabulous highlighers. Not only are they the liquid kind, which feel so good to write with (I often have to fight off the urge to highlight entire pages of my work), they also came organized in rainbow order. For some reason they remind me of popsicles, especially the red and purple. And a tiny little bit of me wants to lick them just to be sure they're not flavored.



I did a silly thing last week and signed up at thing-a-day.com, which means that for the entire month of February I will have to create something every day. I made a terrible little crocheted cupcake today and everyone else made beautiful pieces of artwork. Oh well. 28 more days to try, right?



Every night I take about 5 billion pictures of Francie, none of which turn out because she has a sixth sense that tells her to move because the camera has focused. Seriously, she could be fast asleep and as soon as I press the button to take her picture, she wiggles or yawns or scratches or gets distracted. I am usually frustrated by this but tonight I was kind of impressed. Bummer of a special talent, but...wow, you know?

No comments: