Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You probably didn't want to know, either

In honor of November 13th, here are 13 things about me, interesting and otherwise:

1. I don't really like bananas, except after I swim laps in an indoor pool. It never fails, I'm always like OMG I NEED a banana.

2. I inherited my dad's pointy elbows. Seriously, I could probably hurt you with them.

3. Short stories are my favorite things. I think I could read them all day and never get tired of it.

4. I have no good reason to honor today, I just felt like it.

5. I love Hot Tamales and those cinnamon bears, but I don't really like cinnamon in cookies or anything like that.

6. I really need to do laundry.

7. Everyday I wake up and say to myself, "tonight I am going to go to bed SO early." And I never ever do.

8. I am pretty good at Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, except I like to play with different actors.

9. I think there is an animal living inside my bedroom wall, because its scratching woke me up the other night. I also think that is sort of creepy.

10. I have a bad habit of relating everything to the cartoon Futurama, which no one seems to find funny. My brother and I, however, think it is hilarious.

11. "Them's the breaks," "hold the phone" and "I dig it" are three of my favorite phrases. It would make me happy if you would try to use one or all of them.

12. I bought these pretty postcards at etsy.com last week, and they came in the mail today:



13. Right now, I am going to go watch the episode of Weeds I missed last night.

No comments: