Friday, November 09, 2007

From the days when I thought nessecarry was a word

I've always wanted to post something in the spirit of Cringe, but a problem for me is that I was boring, and also a little cryptic:

"What a great weekend! I love hanging out with all those guys. I hope I get to stay at Lindsey's again next weekend, it sounds like we are going to have a lot of fun. I just hope everything goes as planned."

How can I expect you to understand what is going on when I can't, and I'm the one who lived it?

I did, however, manage to find some other good stuff from my very first diary, which I got for Easter in 1993, when I was 9 years old. I don't think you need any backstory for these. Here goes:

Jan. 8, 1994
Dear Diary,
I wish someone would punch Billy.
Loren

June 8, 1993
Dear Diary,
Why can't dad understand I have feelings*? I'm on strike with him. I'm only talking to him if it's nessecarry.
Loren

And here is my absolute, hands-down favorite entry from that first year of writing:
April 26, 1993
Dear Diary,
Denise thinks she's so hot. Because she jump ropes really well.
Loren



*Okay, okay, I added the italics, but you know that's how I meant it.

No comments: