Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wonder-ful

Today I listened to the Just My Show podcast (I've been on a podcast kick lately, seriously, they are great), which in celebration of Mothers' and Fathers' Days interviewed Marion Ross (America's favorite tv mom) and Dan Lauria (the dad from The Wonder Years). Marion Ross was adorable as ever, but Dan Lauria's spot was one of the best interviews I think I've ever heard. You can tell he loved The Wonder Years, and that he respected it, and for some reason that makes me like it even more. I was only 9 years old when that show ended, but I remember staying up late to watch the series finale. I can't quite remember why I wanted to watch it so badly which leads me to the conclusion that I was a pretty strange kid. I was completely bummed to find out that the show is having all kinds of problems with DVD release because of all the rights to the music they used.

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like without anything digital in it.

No comments: