Wednesday, April 25, 2007

While watching Bobby

Emilio Estevez looks really good as a skeezy middle-aged man from the 60's. Not good in a healthy, attractive way, but in a "he can really pull it off" way.

When does La Lohan show up? Why is she in this movie? Who thought that was a good idea?

Aww, Freddy Rodriguez is so cute. I sort of love him, and not just because he was in Six Feet Under.

Speaking of Six Feet Under, wasn't that other kitchen guy in an episode? Wasn't he in a gang? Yes he was. I am so awesome.
Helen Hunt, you look old. Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, ditto to you.

That Czech reporter does NOT sound like she has a Czech accent.

WAIT. Those people got shot too? Did that really happen, or is this just the movie? Seriously? Now I have to check Wikipedia to find out.

Um, you want me to believe that a. the woman and man who were SHOT IN THE HEAD and b. the guy who was SHOT IN THE GUT all survived? I have issues with this.

Lohan! You're alright. Just don't tell anyone I said that.

I forgot, I don't really like knowing what's going to happen at the end of a movie.

No comments: