Thursday, March 01, 2007

Elsewhere

There are a few things I'd like to comment on that deserve more than the five or six words I'd give them if they were over in my del.icio.us list (by the way, there are some good things over there), so here you go:

Have you seen these Kleenex commercials? I do not want my tissue manufacturers telling me it's okay to cry. It freaks me out. You know what else freaks me out? There is a website. The whole idea of contributing a video of myself using a tissue to "let out" my emotions is strange to me, especially since the entire thing is commercialized. Maybe I just don't have enough feelings.

I read all my websites through Google Reader, and when I come across something interesting I'm too lazy to post on del.icio.us, I just click this little button and it sends it here. Most of them are time-intensive things I haven't tried but think are fun, so if you've got time to spare, I'm your best friend.

If you can't make it to the west coast for these amazing concerts (hello, Cake? and the French Kicks? yes, please) you can stream them, live, here. A friend and I have life goals of seeing Cake and The White Stripes, and this makes me feel one teeny tiny step closer to realizing that goal. Although I don't really know why.

No comments: