Thursday, November 09, 2006

My first Flash slideshow

My grandma had a great family photo album from her childhood that my aunt took the time to digitize for us after she passed away. Last year I put a few of the photos on my computer, but never got around to doing anything with them.

Yesterday, one of my professors was showing us how to make slideshows for a project we're doing, and instead of using the photos I'll eventually turn in for a grade, I decided to use these because I like them better. Since I don't have anywhere else to showcase this, I thought I'd share it here. I'm probably attached to the photos because they're of my grandma, but I think it's fun to look at old photographs. And I think my family will like it, too, even though I only used six pictures.

View slideshow

No comments: