Saturday, November 25, 2006

More talk of those crazy flightless birds

I totally forgot that yesterday was a Friday, so if you actually care about the music I post, you'll just have to wait until next week. I kept thinking it was Sunday, and last night I even had a dream whose plotline centered around me trying to figure out what day of the week it was.

I guess was just too preoccupied with penguins. Speaking of which, I watched the Morgan Freeman documentary last night. Yep, I just curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and watched those penguins march the 70-mile march across Antarctica.

It was good. But, I refuse to believe that it should have ever been a blockbuster hit in theaters. Oh! A thought: perhaps it would have been best-suited for one of those IMAX theaters. They have famous narrators all the time.

By the way: Still not going to see that other one.

No comments: