Saturday, July 01, 2006

Since I've Been Gone

I know, right? Where have I been?

For a while I was doped up on meds and eating pudding in front of the tv,* then my friends came for a canoeing trip during which I nearly drowned (can you imagine? The headline "Local Lifeguard Drowns" is just great) and then I went back to work. Most of the time it seems like I'm just a glorified babysitter** who happens to run a cash register and know CPR, but usually when I get home I'm exhausted.

So, my apologies for the hiatus, I'll be back in a while, or as soon as I have a day off.


*Let's all take a minute to marvel at the cohesiveness of that last post because honestly I don't remember writing it


**I am a master at the following activities: tightening/repairing goggles, breaking up fights, helping children use the phone, applying band-aids, telling children to WALK WALK WALK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP RUNNING.

No comments: