Tuesday, May 02, 2006

If I check my email, I'll want to read the news. If I read the news...

My day so far has sort of resembled one of those "Give a Mouse a Cookie" books. I woke up, and I really, really, really wanted to start working on a report, but one thing led to another and suddenly I was at the Time Warner office getting the cable bill transferred out of my name.

In the middle of the day I went out for Chinese with my friends, and my fortune was, "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst." So that's like, the most AWESOME fortune you can get during finals week.

Now that I think about it, I'm ready to go study some more. If you give a girl a bad omen, she will try to counteract it!

UPDATE: I pulled out my Italian 102 notes to study with, and on top of one of the pages I had written, "Mio dito! :( Ha il dolore." which translates as "My finger! It hurts." which reminded me (because it's one of those cause-and-effect-chain-of-events days, you know!) that last year I was getting ready for finals with a broken finger! It looked like this:

No comments: