Sunday, April 23, 2006

A present for me is like a present for you

I borrowed my dad's camera again when I went home last week because I knew I'd want to take some pictures of Miami's campus. I am a sucker for tulips and I wanted to get over myself and take pictures of them this year. I generally feel stupid stopping in front of Bachelor Hall to squat down in front of the flower beds. This year was no different, except for the fact that my pictures didn't turn out totally bad (it's all in the megapixels, evidently).

Then my dad called to tell me about a birthday present. What could it be? A camera! The very one I have in my possession right now! I was so happy I went out and took more pictures.

So here you are: Spring at Miami. Alternately titled, Loren uses the macro function.

No comments: