Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm too lazy to find a good one, so pretend this title is a Ben Folds song lyric

I'm thinking of retracting that last post, because my car is a big fat BITCH and I hate her right now.

Anyway, new design, blah blah blah, this one took a little more work because I redesigned the code as well, and all of you are going, we don't really care AT ALL, but you know what? I am proud of myself so I don't really mind that you all don't really care. AND if you aren't using Firefox, you're wrong. Very, very wrong [Steps down from soapbox].

Ben Folds came to Miami tonight, marking the second time I've ever seen someone perform live. You know, it isn't that great. (He did sing an improvised song about Miami and Oxford ["You know/They don't write 'Octopussy'/On the houses in England/No they don't"] and I suppose that was worth going. And so was spoiling the song "Brick" for Christina, because she didn't know it was about abortion. Neither did I until about two months ago, but that's neither here nor there.) I guess next time I want to spend $20 on a concert ticket, I will just buy the cd and save myself the trouble. I love music, but concerts evidently just aren't my thing. Of course, given the option between a concert or a 3D movie, I will pick the concert every single time, even if it's Michael Jackson anyway.

No comments: