Friday, March 10, 2006

The week I thought might never come

Tomorrow morning I leave for Arizona. I've been trying to think up some clever name for the trip (a la CO5) but I haven't been able to come up with anything. So, Spring Break 06? The Great Arizona Adventure? Both lame, I know.

At any rate, I'm outta here until I have a good story to tell and an internet connection. We're staying in Phoenix, driving to California (for the beach! And Disneyland!), then coming back to hit Sedona (because I want to see some pretty rocks) and a little more Phoenix. I can't wait because 1. I have never been to Arizona and 2. because that bitchy TA will not be there and I will not have to suffer through her terrible discussions next week.

Oh and if you're interested, I redesigned this site a year ago. Isn't that crazy. A year's worth of photoshop and terrible HTML and oh the nerdiness of that sentence just embarrassed me. Now I'm definitely done.

No comments: