Thursday, March 02, 2006

Non-related paragraphs I'm sending to you because the lack of actual posts on this page has recently been quite disappointing

I am currently obsessed with drinking enough Diet Coke to win some sort of prize on mycokerewards.com. I'm aiming for the ball gown, but I'll probably only be able to win some lame XBox game extension or free iTunes song or something.

An old woman stopped so I could cross the street in front of her yesterday. Unfortunately, the cars coming the other way did NOT stop, so I couldn't walk. All the sudden, she freaked out at me (arms flailing, eyes rolling, the whole works; albeit silently through the car window) and sped off. This is my public apology to you, Old Woman: I'm ever so sorry that I did not take advantage of your good deed by allowing myself to be plowed over by a Miami University-owned van. Next time I'll try not to be so ungrateful.

Did I mention that I am going to Arizona next week? I am. With these lovely people:


Mike happens to be only halfway in this picture because he is going with us only in spirit. That is to say, he chose a Glee Club event over a relaxing week in the Southwest. I don't get it either.

Speaking of that picture, it was taken at a fabulous party Uptown last night that involved me wearing a toga, concluding a week during which my brothers and I had to submit ourselves to multiple instances of public humiliation brought on by our new little brothers who remained nameless to us until last night. I have two littles, and they are awesome and I love them. Ironically, they are taller than I am. But you know, who isn't?

Christina and I just compared gossiping to doing drugs. Parents, rest assured, gossip is the only drug I do. And with that, I'm pretty sure this post is over.

No comments: