Saturday, January 14, 2006

My sister the thief

So here's the thing. When given the choice between doing my laundry in Oxford or at home, I will always choose home. However, after leaving about a load and a half of clothes at home after Christmas, I've realized that it might be better to keep my clothes in one place, that place being MY CLOSET IN OXFORD and not MY SISTER'S GRUBBY, CLOTHES-STEALING HANDS. I just stole back a pair of socks, 2 shirts, and a pair of underwear. Underwear? you ask. Yes. And no, I don't get it either.

At any rate, two lessons here are
1. Keep all your clothes consolidated to prevent losses
and
2. Watch out for sneaky family members stealing your clothing under the guise of, "well Mom put it with my laundry so that means it belongs to me" because that is the WORST piece of reasoning EVER GIVEN.

Now if you'll excuse me I have another shirt to steal back.

No comments: