Tuesday, December 13, 2005

List: Things I want for Christmas that prove I'm a big geeky NERD

  • my own webspace (aneyefordetail.com, anyone? yes? it would be fun, wouldn't it.)
  • an external hard drive (not actually embarrassing, because I don't want to end up with nothing from my computer if it dies/is broken/etc.)
  • this book about design principles. DESIGN. PRINCIPLES. Neeeeerrrddd.
  • an extra laptop battery
  • The second season of Full House. (quick note here to the parents: I'm pretty much banking on you guys pulling through for me on this one. PLEASE don't let me down.)
  • Technically, I asked for a Fussy t-shirt (the black one) but went ahead and bought it in October before the price went up. Then I wore it and people made fun of me. Have you ever been SO EXCITED about something dorky and not even realized it until people made fun of you, and only THEN do you get that you are a big geek? That's the story of my "Writing well is the best revenge" shirt. I've embraced my inner geek and love that shirt and I figure if you think it's dumb it's because you're not clever enough to get it. So there.
  • Ink cartridges, which I ask for every year
I think that's all I'm comfortable sharing with the general public. Ahem. I'm going to go...do...something. Rest assured, it's NOT geeky.

No comments: