Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So I shouldn't be kicking myself for making bad decisions.

Last year started off with this great idea to try lots of new things. The new haircut and new clubs were not bad ideas. But then I started getting more brave. Italian? Oh, sure! Sounds great. I have to do an instruction writing project? Yeah, I'll learn Dreamweaver so I can write instructions on it. Because it will be cool to learn something I've never even heard about.

And then I got sick and stuff and that wasn't so much fun, the learning while being sick.

However. The Dreamweaver has definitely paid off, because I designed this website, and Christina's, and I'm working on another one. And now I don't have to pay attention in IMS, and my website project for English is going to be fun.

So now I'm just waiting for the Italian payoff.

No comments: