Saturday, May 21, 2005

I love this show. LOVE IT.



Well I was struck with cases of mono and strep throat last weekend, so I have been too sick and tired to eat, in some cases sleep, work, talk, and seek out internet access. Although yesterday I did find out that the modem at my house is broken, so hopefully soon I will get a new one and not have to wander all over campus to be online.

Anyway, while I was sick I watched a lot of tv, and by watched I mean I was curled up trying not to swallow on the couch while the tv was on in front of me. However, at 9 pm every night, if I was awake I watched an hour of Full House, and it was awesome and I love it and that is why I want the first season on DVD for my birthday, which is in five weeks and two days. You have plenty of time to have it shipped. It is the best show EVER, and I will always love it and I don't care what you say. Sure, the Olsen twins got annoying by the time the show ended, but at the beginning they weren't so bad. And maybe you don't like the 80's flair, well, tough. I love the predictable plotlines, bad jokes, and sappy, feel-good lessons. So don't make fun of me, because the doctor told me if I do anything strenuous (like roughing you up for making fun of my show) my spleen might burst, and we don't want that to happen, do we.

No comments: