Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wondering

how I have become the type of person who ensures that her cell phone rings at least twice and carries on loud, unneccessary conversations with her classmate across the room just because she suspects that the girl who runs the open computer lab for Tech Comm majors is absolutely positively annoyed by it. I also enjoy using the fairly loud printer. I'm such a bitch.

oh by the way, I will be referring to my major as BATSC from now on: Bachelor of Arts in Technical and Scientific Communication. And you pronounce it Bat-Sick. Because for people like me, who absorb their vocabulary from written words, sometimes some words get pronounced wrong because they were taken in wrong. Like dwarf. or endeavor. or won. Good to see the writer's block is gone, eh?

No comments: