Wednesday, February 02, 2005

They didn't even start their stories with, "Not to scare you or anything..."

Yesterday I was talking to my dad on AIM, and he told me that he'd had a dream that I had overdosed on some drug and died. No big deal. I mean, seriously, I've been so busy lately that I haven't really had the time to indulge in my crack habit.

This morning at 6:50, my phone rang. Since it was still dark, I knew that it was not time to get up, so I didn't answer it. Then I realized that it was my house ring, and that if it was still dark, it was probably important. So I listened to the voicemail, and it was my mom, telling me that she too had had a bad dream about me and that I was not to do "anything stupid."

Thank you parents. Thank you for scaring the hell out of me.

No comments: