Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Busy Week. Where is my summer going?

It's been a week (plus some), and this is what I've done:

I've worked everyday. Two pools = lots of lifeguarding opportunity = lots of $$$ for me. Which is good, because I put gas in the car today and have $7.05 in my checking account right now. OUCH.

Except for Sunday. I had my first fever since I can remember and I slept all day. It was a bummer because not only did I fall asleep at Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on Saturday night, but I also missed out on some grad parties Saturday afternoon, not to mention bragging rights on 9 straight days of work. Not to mention the money.

Our DDR game came in the mail yesterday, so Erin and I (and Rachel too) were dancing for hours last night. I realize that it looks ridiculous, but it really is fun. You should give it a try.

I've worked the longest days at the campgrounds. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to write a well-rounded entry on the characteristics of campers. It's an interesting job, to say the least. Or maybe the most.

Now, I'm getting ready to head to sunny Florida for a family vacation on the beach. I'll be flying home with my grandpa first class (because my uncle is awesome) and I'll be back to blog then!

No comments: