Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Aerosmith, Spider-Man, & 100,000 miles

For my birthday present to myself, I decided to go to the Aerosmith concert at Blossom on Monday night. Lindsey and Sam went with me and we had a really good time. It was pouring down rain from the time we left until the time we got there, but there were blue skies in the distance, so the concert was not a wet one (something I was very, very worried about, as we had lawn seats). Cheap Trick was there too, but I only knew about three of their songs, so that wasn't quite as exciting.
After the concert, we managed to get out of the parking lot in about 45 minutes, which I considered pretty lucky. Then we headed for Wendy's, where, at 1:52, they decided to close the drive-thru one car ahead of us. Nice, Wendy's. We ended up getting iced tea and potato chips at a BP before heading home.
I went to see my second midnight-opening movie last night, Spider-Man 2. I recommend it and I also liked it a lot better than the first one.
On my way home, my car hit 100,000 miles. As per a tradition of mine and Lindsey's, I blared my favorite song. So last night, at 3:15 am, I was driving down Beer Can Alley listening to Bush's Glycerine. Being 20 has been fun so far.

No comments: