Friday, March 19, 2004

The mess that is my room has improved although not drastically. Oh well. I have a few days left. I guess I have been too busy lately doing other things, like driving my sister to the high school for after-school french horn lessons. I had forgotten what it is like to drive in the parking lot of LHS at the end of the day, and I definitely lost my finesse. Needless to say, I had a bunch of juniors and seniors staring at me like I was a complete idiot as I yelled at Erin to just get out of the car. Once I got to the stoplight, though, I knew what I was doing and my abilities as a crazy afternoon teenage driver returned. I made it home in record time, I bet.

I also went to the boys basketball regional tournament game. Jon, Kristen and I drove my car up to Canton and watched the game, which they won in OT (fun game to watch) and then, amidst more snow storms (you know, because it's spring break) we drove to Mount Union and spent the night with Kurtis. We had lots of fun. Kristen and I realized how much we think alike...and I also had some interesting conversations with Jon and Kurtis after Kristen fell asleep. All in all, not a bad way to spend spring break. It kind of makes me look forward to this summer. How many weeks of school left?

No comments: