Monday, March 15, 2004

I decided that this week I am going to get my room cleaned out. Because, let's face it, I'm not really going to be living there a lot anymore. I've been working for about 2 hours so far, and here are some things I hope I never have to see again:
1. candles of any shape, fragrance, color, nature, etc.
2. empty photo albums that I probably got as a gift but never had a perfect use for.
3. pictures of me and any ex-boyfriend.
4. pens, pencils, markers, and anything that I probably used to write with once and then decided to leave in my room.
5. any more photographs. Thank God for my digital camera...now they're just all on the computer.
6. Beanie Babies. I never realized that when I was younger, I was ridiculously obsessed with those stupid stuffed toys.
7. notes from classes I took in high school. It was a nice thought in theory...but the reality is that I'm never going to take the time to look at them again.

I did find a total of $80 in a couple of graduation cards on my desk, which was nice. I could do with finding some more of those

No comments: